Last Updated on December 29, 2020
The internet has become an extremely critical part of not just our academic and professional lives, but also our personal routines. With a large majority of our personal information and data stored on digital devices like desktop computers, laptops, and smartphones, it is important to ensure that it is safe and protected. The modern cyber world is littered with harmful bugs and programs that are designed to steal or damage your data. In this article we will provide you steps for McAfee LiveSafe activation with a retail card.
One of the most effective tools you can implement in this regard is an antivirus program like Mcafee LiveSafe. This is a program that is designed to equip your devices with all the features it needs to defend itself from intruders and make your digital and online browsing experience as safe as possible.
How to activate your McAfee LiveSafe subscription with a retail card?
When it comes to purchasing and activating McAfee products such as the McAfee LiveSafe program, there are two ways that you can go about acquiring a subscription and then activating it. The first way is to browse the www.mcafee.com/activate website, locating the McAfee LiveSafe product, and making an online purchase. As a result of this online transaction, you will receive a unique product activation key on your registered email address.
On the other hand, you can purchase a retail card from an actual store in your area. You will be able to find retail cards and packages of McAfee products including LiveSafe at your local digital store. Redeeming your retail card is just as simple and straightforward as making an online subscription. Follow these steps for McAfee LiveSafe product activation on your PC.
- Locate the activation code on your retail card and keep it handy.
- Log onto your PC ad launch the browser.
- Go to mcafee.com/activate.
- In the given space, enter the 25 digit activation code that you found on the retail card and Submit it.
- Then log into your McAfee account. If you already have one, you can use your existing credentials, otherwise you can create a new account as well.
- Once you have logged in, click on the Download button.
- Run the installer file and Agree to the terms.
- Follow the subsequently appearing on screen instructions to finish McAfee LiveSafe activation the product.
- Now you can edit your settings and start using McAfee LiveSafe on your PC to protect your data.