KNOWING WHEN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRES
An antivirus program has become one of the most basic essentials that you should always have installed on your laptop, PC, smartphone, or other technological device. The reason behind this is that the antivirus program equips your device with tools that serve to protect the data that it is storing, ensuring that it does not fall into the wrong hands.
If you are a user of McAfee Antivirus, you should know when your subscription is set to expire. While the program can be downloaded with little to no trouble at all from www.McAfee.com/activate, it is your reparability to keep track of its expiration. If the product expires without your knowledge, there might be a period of time where your device is not protected and is open to benign exploited by hackers, viruses, and other forms of malware. If you know your McAfee.com/activate expiration date beforehand, you can renew your subscription in time and prevent such a vulnerable window period from inflicting you and putting you in potential danger.
HOW TO FIGURE OUT WHEN YOUR McAFEE SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRES?
Here, we will help you determine exactly how you can determine the date that your McAfee.com/activate subscription expires so that you can remain wary. Follow these steps:
- First all, you must verify the subscription on your PC.
- Launch the McAfee.com/activate interface by clicking on the M icon in the Taskbar.
- Click on Verify Subscription and allow it to make changes to your device.
- Check the information to confirm that it is accurate.
- The expiry date of the McAfee subscription can also be found under the My Info tab of the interface of the application on your system.
- Another option is for you to check on your online McAfee.com/activate account.
- Go to the McAfee homepage and login using your account credentials.
- Go to My Account and choose the relevant device.
- In the given device information, find the expiration date.
- You should always make sure that the expiration date of the subscription on the McAfee.com/activate account is the same as the one displayed on your interface. If it is not, you should always sync your accounts with each other to avoid any clashes.
- Contact customer support if your accounts are not in sync.