Mcafee activate is one of the leading, reliable companies that offer security and digital data protection solutions to systems using a variety of operating systems, ranging from smartphones to Mac laptops, and from Windows to elaborate business networks. The goal of the Mcafee.com/activate Antivirus program is to provide data protection to corporations, businesses, and individuals from online breaches, malware, and from systematic viruses along with facilitating the delivery of a number of associated tools that further optimize PC performance.
WHAT IS THE MCAFEE PLUS ERROR 12152?
You might have seen this error code 12152 popping up on your screen as you are downloading or installing Mcafee Antivirus from www.mcafee.com/activate, resulting in the lagging of your system’s functioning which causes issues for your PC. This is the Mcafee plus error 12152.
HOW DOES THE ERROR 12152 APPEAR?
The screen usually shows the message “Error 12152”, which often results in the following manifestations:
- Computer screens getting jammed at regular intervals.
- Crashing of any opened Windows tab or any active Windows program.
- Shutting down of the system altogether.
- Interruption of the error when trying to open a new window.
- Input devices such as the mouse pointer moving sluggishly and with lag.
WHY DOES THIS ERROR HAPPEN?
There are numerous causes for Error 12152:
- MALWARE/VIRUS- Error 12152 can happen as a result of any virus or malware that has infected the system files and is interfering with the mcafee.com/activate download.
- INSTALLATION ISSUE– When the user does not install the Mcafee Antivirus program completely or properly in one go.
- DOWNLOADING INTERRUPTION- It can happen due to low storage space in the device or because Mcafee activate download servers were crowded with too many customers which resulted in the failure of download.
- WINDOW REGISTRY CORRUPTION– Even a slight variation in the window registry entry can affect the system.
HOW DO WE SOLVE THE McAFEE ERROR 12152?
For a Mcafee.com/activate user, the best option is to go for the MCPR tools, the MVT tools, or any other pre-installation tools particularly recommended by Mcafee as they help to automatically repair issues such as the incorrect window registry. As a last-ditch effort, you can reinstall the program.
Automated Method to Fix Error
- The very first step is to fix the registry entry associated with Error 12152. You can do so by downloading the Mcafee Error 12152 repair tool.
- Install and Scan this program and the system respectively. Any malware or virus that has penetrated the system files will be eliminated through this step.
- Fix and Repair is the next step. It will clean up all the junk or miscellaneous files with the clean manager.
- Update all of your drivers.
- Restart the system.
Manual Method to Fix Error
- Press the Start button on your window screen.
- Then type Update and press Enter.
- This will open a new Update dialog box for you.
- Then click on Yes and let it update for a few minutes.
- After the update is done, restart the system.